Sunday, November 18, 2007

Are you having a November Baby?



I am posting a few new pictures of the growing Belly. I am at 29 weeks and counting. John has been busy with work and was able to go to Florida for a conference last week. I took a class in breastfeeding at the hospital and together we are taking a series of birthing classes on multiples and completed a class on caring for your newborn. I was recently a store when a young and well-meaning girl said to me: "Oh, are you having a November Baby?". John loves this story. I did point out that I am having TWO babies and they are not due until January. She was very nice and tried to play it down by saying that there were so many November babies recently that had come into the store, etc....Adi continues to run with John and actually ran for an hour this morning. It is getting colder here with chances of snow for Thanksgiving. The babies continue to be active and kicking all the time. Their kicks are more frequent and stronger.

No comments: