Sunday, December 16, 2007

Belly Picture and Adi's New Hobby







We have discovered that our dog, Adi, has a new hobby. She loves hockey! The best part about it, as with any hobby that she enjoys, is that it wears her out so that we don't have to. Let me back and up and tell you that ice skating and hockey are as common as walking and running in Minnesota. Everyone has skates and everyone plays hockey! They flood the fields at all of the parks as soon as it is cold enough and put up outdoor hockey rinks for people to skate on. We are fortunate to have one across the street from our temporary housing so we have taken Adi over a few times and recently discovered that she loves to run on the ice and has an amazing ability to stop on the ice without running into the boards. She will chase the hockey puck for hours if you allow her to do so. Neither John nor I know much about hockey and we don't even have ice skates so John has been going out on the ice in his regular shoes with a hockey stick we found in our garage in the temp housing, but the kids we have met are more than happy to hit the puck around and play keep away from the dog! Adi does not seem to care that she only comes up with the puck once in awhile. She just runs back and forth, back and forth. I will attempt to post some video and a few pictures. The video is about 8 minutes long because I have not figured out how to edit yet. In addition, there are couple belly pictures. I began my 33rd week yesterday and continue to grow. I have a doctor's appointment again tomorrow to check the babies, but all is well. And yes, I know...the belly is HUGE, but keep reminding myself there are two babies in there!


No comments: