Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter






We had a very nice Easter despite the fact that it did not feel like Easter. It was relatively cold and it actually snowed. John and I joked that when the boys are older then we will have to hide white Easter eggs because that will keep them busy for a LONG time! Here is a point of interest that I got in an email from my father in law....this is the earliest Easter since 1913 and the next time Easter will be this early will be in the year 2228. So, lets hope that all of our Easters in MN are not quite so snowy. I am posting a couple pictures of the boys in their "snow bunny" suits and with their baseball Easter baskets from Grandpa and Grandma Carrithers. Enjoy...it was quite an ordeal to get these pictures and I won't show you the ones with them screaming!

No comments: