Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our First Adventure With Mom




I went out yesterday for the first time with just myself and the boys. We went to Target to get some small items and diapers that would fit in the bottom of the double snap and go stroller. I have learned that the store is pretty much vacant in the middle of the day. It was really nice to get out of the house and a big deal for me to do it alone. It took awhile to get ready with two carseats, blankets, diaper bag, etc... The boys were great the entire time and started screaming about 15 min after we got in the door since it was close to feeding time. We went in the afternoon since that is when the boys seem to be the crankiest. It was quite weird to do it by myself, but overall it went well.


I am posting a few recent pictures. The boys are growing and will be two months old next week.

No comments: