Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 7 Month Birthday Liam and Luke!!

Fun in the Grass
Monkey Liam
Playing with Dad
Luke (left) and Liam (right)
Helping Mom open her Birthday gifts
Trying out the new Swings
The best part about the swings!
Liam-always checking things out, no time for sleep!
The boys are 7 months old on August 11, 2008 and growing so fast. We had a very nice weekend and enjoyed lots of time outside. John gave me some swings for the boys for my birthday and they love them. Luke even managed to fall asleep while swinging last night which is quite an accomplishment considering nights tend to be a little fussy for us. The boys slept completely through the night without a single peep on my birthday giving me a very nice birthday gift.
We are enjoying the Olympics as well. I love to watch gymnastics, track and field, the marathon, and women's cycling. John has enjoyed swimming, cycling, and the running events as well. My personal favorite is all the stories associated with how the athletes achieved their goals.
We hope you all had a nice weekend!




No comments: