Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Mmm Pancakes!
I think it tastes better off the floor than in those high chairs


But Mom, I like the taste of the sand!

Swinging Luke

Swinging with Daddy

Liam

We have had a week of beautiful sunny and warmer days with temperatures in the 60's. The boys have been exploring all kinds of new things and enjoying the time outside. After dinner, we have spent an hour or so outside playing with the neighbors and swinging on our swings below the deck. We have also enjoyed more runs in the jogging stroller, bike rides outside, and a few play dates with our friends. I am posting a few pictures of one of our recent nights in the back yard.
I am also posting a few pictures taken recently when we made pancakes for the boys. I think there was more food eaten off the floor than in the high chairs. I would not worry about the food eaten off the floor being dirty considering how many times a day we have to clean the floor with all the food that gets dropped on it each time we eat a meal. Let's just say the mop is put to good use!

No comments: