Wednesday, July 15, 2009

18 Months and Full of Personality

Hey Mom!
Crazy Little Liam

Sweet Luke eating his snack


Luke climbing the stairs

People often ask us if the boys like the same things and whether or not they are alike in many ways. Although they definitely have many similarities, I think John and I would both say that they are as different as day and night in most areas. Not only do they look a lot different, they also have distinct personalities as well as likes and dislikes. Luke and Liam turned 18 months on the 11th and we had our check-ups, which even further describes how different the boys are! We thought we would share a little about us....


Luke Allen Carrithers
Weight: 28 lbs, 13 oz.
Height: 33 1/4 inches
Favorite Food: Pasta and anything dad has on his plate
Favorite Toy: Puzzles
Favorite Animal: Dog
Best Friends: My brother Liam and my Daddy
Favorite Outside Activity: Playing in the Sandbox
Favorite Bedtime Item: My Stuffed Doggy and my pacifier
Favorite Song: Old MacDonald Had a Farm
My best features: My curly hair and my chuckles when I laugh
Liam Carey Carrithers
Weight: 21 lbs
Height: 31 1/4 inches
Favorite Food: Peanut Butter and Jelly and almost any fruit
Favorite Toy: Balls!
Favorite Animal: Dog
Best Friends: My brother Luke and my Mommy
Favorite Outside Activity: Swinging
Favorite Bedtime Item: My Stuffed Doggy and my pacifier
Favorite Song: How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
My best features: My silly grin and my constant chatter

No comments: