Wednesday, July 1, 2009

John and Me PLUS THREE

Sitting in a big boy chair
Playing by the pool on a hot day


For those who have not already heard our news, John and I are pregnant with baby #3. The next question that people always ask is, do we know for sure that we are "only" having one baby? As far as I know, we are only having one baby. Ironically, the baby is due on January 9th, 2010 and the boys turn two years old on January 11th, 2010 so this will be a busy month for us. I am nearly 13 weeks and have been feeling fairly good, although a lot more tired and queasy about foods than I was with the boys. I am sure the tired part has to do a lot with chasing the boys around all day considering I was also tired at the end of the day before pregnancy! We are very excited, surprised, and thankful to have the opportunity to be parents to a third child.

The boys have had a fun week and we are looking forward to having John home on Friday for the 4th of July holiday. We did some swimming outside last week when it was unusually hot in Minnesota and this week we had a few play dates and other activities to keep us busy. I am posting a few pictures from our fun.
Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to hear that comment throughout your pregnancy!!! Congrats again...I am happy for you guys. Daniela

Cycle Ninja said...

AWESOME!!!!

Congratulations.

--Paul Lundgren.