Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy Week and Busy Boys

We love Play Dough!
Fun with Play dough!

See, this is how you open and close the door.


Luke was so proud of himself for climbing into the dryer


Here I am, Mom!

We are in the midst of painting and doing a few home improvement projects this week so we have had a very busy week. Thanks to the help of our neighbor, the boys have been able to nap during the afternoons in a quiet place, but I think we are ready to have things back to normal. Our next step will be putting the rooms back together and organizing the new baby's room. I will post a few pictures of our improvements once things are completed. I am posting a few pictures of our play time with playdough at the neighbor's house with their daughter Savannah who is just a few months younger than the boys.

On another note, the boys continue to stay busy and manage to get into just about anything whenever my back is turned. The other morning I was working on a few things in the kitchen and the boys were in the laundry room right off the kitchen. They frequently go in there and rearrange the shoes or play with toys so that is not too unusual. They like to close the door to the laundry room, but I can still hear them talking and laughing at each other. After a few minutes, I went to check on them and could not find Luke anywhere. I was certain that he was in the laundry room with his brother because he had been laughing and talking a few minutes earlier. Luke found a new hiding place that he was quite proud of....the dryer. Liam thought it was great that he could open and close the door to Luke's new hiding place! I am posting a couple pictures, it was quite funny at the time.

No comments: