Thursday, February 11, 2010

Busy

Aiden sleeps just like Luke with his hands up near his head. Luke usually has his tucked behind his ears.
Mr. Blue Eyes (at least right now)

Trying not to be bothered by my brothers

Holding up his Head. Oddly, one of his favorite positions is on his tummy.

Busy...that is the one word that I would use to describe our lives right now. People are always asking how things are going and I guess that is the first word that comes to my mind. We are doing very well and enjoying Aiden, but we are definitely busy. It is a lot to balance the needs of three very young children during any given 24 hour period. Our days seem to be in segments that are divided up by meals, play time, naps, baths, and bed. The routine is generally getting to be a little smoother, but there are days that I wonder how I will make it to bedtime. Aiden is doing very well and changing quickly. I am posting a few pictures of him from this week.
I recently attended a Toddler Night at the Montessori school where the boys are going a few hours each week. I thought this quote from Maria Montessori was a good one: "Love your child enough to have the courage to say 'no'. Love them enough to teach them empathy and compassion. And love your child enough to look past the next ten minutes of unhappiness and see the wonderful person you are assisting them to become."

No comments: