Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6 months already?

Welcome Home, Daddy!
Eating Dinner with my Family

Here's Me on my Belly. I can already roll over and turn myself around

I love to play with my toes!

Hey, look how long I am!
Hello, my name is Aiden John Carrithers. I will be six months old on July 2, 2010. I have big blue eyes and the chubbiest legs you have ever seen. I love to laugh and smile and watch my big brothers, Luke and Liam. My hobbies include playing with my hands and feet, swinging outside, going on runs with Mom and Dad, watching Baby Mozart, and chewing on just about anything. I am pretty sure that I will be getting some teeth pretty soon or at least that is what my mom thinks. I love to eat. So far, my favorite foods include yogurt, carrots, and sweet potatoes. I weigh only 6-7 pounds less than my 2.5 year old brother Liam and I am already wearing some of the clothing that Liam wore just last summer! Unfortunately, I have had several ear infections since I was born and probably got a lot of germs from my big brothers, but I am still growing and am still happy most of the time. I already weigh nearly 20 lbs which was more than my brother Liam weighed at his first birthday. I am built a lot like my older brother Luke, but I look a little like everyone and I am a perfect mix of both my mom and my dad. My mom says I am pretty easygoing most of the time unless I get hungry or overly tired and then I can be fussy. Here are a couple recent pictures of me and my brothers. Welcome Home Daddy, we are glad to have you back!

No comments: