Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of Preschool

First day of Preschool, Sept. 1 2010. Liam (Left) and Luke (right) at 2 years and 9 months
Monkey in the middle

A little extra "proof" that AJ loves to watch his brothers
I don't typically post more than once a week, but I wanted to share our pictures of the first day of preschool. The boys started their new classroom this morning. While they were probably the biggest and oldest kids in their previous classroom, they are now some of the smallest and youngest in their new classroom. They kept talking about the "big boys" in their new room and now I know why! They were very excited, but wanted to make sure I would be back to get them for lunch and I assured them that I would so they were good to go.
In addition, in case anyone doubted me when I said that Aiden loves to watch his brothers, take a look at the picture with Aiden at the bottom. The boys will climb just about anything and everything and there are some things that are absolute no-no's (i.e. tables and nice furniture) and there are other things where I warn them they might fall and hurt themselves, but sometimes experience is the best teacher for us so this picture shows you how they spent about an hour of their morning yesterday with Aiden watching! They stacked the toys on top, then dropped them on the floor and picked them back up. I am really in trouble when Aiden figures out how to do this.

No comments: