Sunday, May 29, 2011

Seaside 2011






We had a wonderful vacation again this year in Seaside, Florida. This is the same area where we went on vacation last year. I have been going to Seaside since I was a child and each trip is memorable and this one was no different. The boys were much easier this year and enjoyed the trip so much. They were a lot more interested in playing on the beach, building sand castles, catching crabs, and swimming in the pool. We were only indoors to sleep and spent many hours playing outdoors. The weather was beautiful and honestly I loved the heat! Yes, I really did and so did the boys. We were concerned that it might be too hot, but it was pleasant with temperatures in the 80's and lows in the 70's with a nice breeze on most days. It was summer weather, which is something we have very few weeks of in Minnesota! Grandma Mimi and Grandpa Morse joined us and were both very helpful with the boys. We have nearly 200 pictures from the trip so I will try my best to share some of our highlights! Enjoy! We can't wait to return to Seaside, I really had a hard time leaving this year.

No comments: