Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas with my family in Arkansas and really enjoyed our visit. The hardest part was the 15 hours we spent in the car driving to and from Arkansas, but I think we are finally recovering from that. We loved getting to see family and friends while we were there and stayed very busy. John and I enjoyed several runs together on the hills surrounding my mom's house. I forgot how hilly Arkansas can be and how beautiful it can be as well. We loved having some warmer temperatures to get outside and play and loved spending more time with our cousin, Calvin. Our week was topped off by a birthday celebration for Aiden who will be two on January 2, 2012. He had a Curious George themed party complete with monkey cupcakes made by Aunt Sarah and they were fabulous! I have so many pictures to share from our week that I am posting just a few highlights and perhaps will post more later. We hope you had a wonderful holiday and wish everyone a very Happy 2012!

No comments: