Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Seaside Pictures Revisited....

Luke and Aiden loved to be buried in the sand
Calvin and Mimi at Dinner
Calvin at the beach very early one morning (see the rainbow in the background)
The sleeping quarters for the 4 year olds.  They loved it and by the middle of the week they were actually sleeping, I think.
Cousins on their way to the beach
Cousin Calvin
Aiden enjoying his grilled cheese and ketchup
Crab!!
Jumping off the sandbar with John
I love this one!  Running on the sandbar.
Popsicles with Grandpa

And popsicles with Grandma (taking advantage of everyone sitting still for a picture)

The whole Gang
Morning Movie on the ipad
Luke and Calvin

Rockstars!

Lastly, this picture was taken this week in Minnesota.  We have been enjoying lots of backyard time with the pool and popsicles this summer.  The weather has been hot for Minnesota and it is great for swimming outdoors.

 
I mentioned a few weeks ago that we had lots of great pictures from our recent trip to Seaside, Florida.  I received some pictures from my sister (actually nearly 800 pictures!) and I am posting a handful of my favorites.  Such a fun week that we still talk about almost daily!  The boys are a little confused as to where Calvin, Mimi, Grandpa, Jason, and Sarah actually live.  I keep telling them that they don't live at the beach house where we stayed.  I think they are thinking that next time we visit Calvin at Christmas or Thanksgiving, then we will be going to the beach.  Unfortunately, Arkansas is not exactly the beach. 
Funny stuff from Aiden:  Aiden has something that he does now that is kind of humorous although we are trying to get him not to say this.  When someone does something he does not like, he turns and says, "I not your friend anymore."  He says this to his brothers as well as kids at church, school, etc...and he will say it to any age child as well (even those twice his size). 

No comments: