Friday, May 3, 2013

Luke's First Lost Tooth

I am posting an update on this because I am certain I will look back (probably when Liam, Aiden, or baby #4) loses his first tooth to see when it was that Luke lost his first tooth.  A few hours after I posted yesterday, we sat down to eat dinner and Luke said, "Mom, look at how far my tooth moves around!"  He had just bitten into a carrot and the tooth was literally hanging in his mouth.  I called John over and he quickly pulled the tooth out.  As we were getting in the car on Monday to go and play, he told me to take a look at his tooth because it was "wiggly."  Luke and Liam have said this many times and I have felt their teeth and not noticed a lot of movement, but this time it was indeed loose!  We had our discussion about the tooth fairy last night which Aiden plainly explained to his brothers what is going to happen (according to what he has learned at preschool).  We are waiting on a tooth fairy pillow to arrive so that the tooth fairy can come.  Yes, we are holding out for the pillow which I just ordered yesterday before the tooth popped out.  Congrats, Luke!  We can't believe you are old enough to lose a tooth!!  The funny part was seeing Liam's excited yet perhaps a little disappointed reaction to his brother's lost tooth.  He really wanted to join Luke in the excitement.  This morning, he has already had me check to make sure that none of his teeth are loose yet.



First Tooth!  May 2, 2013.  Note the carrot still in his mouth (right side)!


 

No comments: