Sunday, May 10, 2015

Recipe for Motherhood

"Recipe for Motherhood"

1 heart full of love
1 head full of understanding
2 eyes in the back of your head
3 heaping cups of patience
1 gallon of generosity
1 barrel of laughter

Mix well.  Sprinkle with kindness, add plenty of faith.  Heat with sunshine and spread generosity over a lifetime for a plateful of joy and a cup of warm memories. 

So thankful for the one I call "Mom" and the four who call me the same.  And a Happy Mother's day to my sister Sarah, my sister in laws, my mother in law, and so many close friends who have helped me along as a mother over the last seven years.

Happy Mother's Day!


Mimi and the boys on our Florida Vacation-August 2014
The recipe above was on the cover of Aiden's mother's day gift that he made at school.

No comments: