Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Happy Mother's Day 2017!

Finn's special Mother's Day picture
Finn loved this Lemonade stand at Target

Mother's Day 2017

Opening sweet gifts


Mother's Day picture with the awesome gifts

The reality of it all.....
We enjoyed a very nice Mother's Day weekend.  The weather was beyond gorgeous for MN at this time of year and the boys enjoyed many hours outside with friends and neighbors.  The boys made me some very special gifts and John treated all of us to a nice dinner.  I enjoyed some time alone which is rare and much appreciated.  John took the boys to get donuts on Saturday morning and took them to play some soccer golf on Mother's Day after church.  I was able to fit in a bike ride with my new bike shoes I received for Mother's Day and enjoyed some peace and quiet.

We are thankful for our mothers and grandmothers as well this Mother's Day and appreciate all of their love and devotion to their children and grandchildren.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: