Tuesday, January 1, 2008

BIG BIG Belly and No Babies Yet



I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to check the status of the babies and my cervix. So far, though, I have had a few sporadic contractions but none that have become consistent. They are more painful and longer lasting, however. I am not doing much anymore and have taken a break from swimming for a few days, but I am feeling pretty good. I am posting a picture of the enormous belly in my 35th week as well as a previous picture from 12 weeks for comparison. We won't be suprised if the babies come in the next week!
Update to the post above: I had my doctor's apt. yesterday (Jan. 2) and there has been no change in my cervix since I left the hospital on Saturday. Great news for the babies because this is almost an extra week in the belly! I will begin 36 weeks on Saturday so that is wonderful news, though I think I am nearing my mental and physical limit and ready to get the babies out!


No comments: