Friday, October 17, 2008

PlayDate and New Winter Hats

We got some Puppy Dog Winter Hats from Grandma Mimi
Liam
Luke
O.k. Here goes (left to right)-I apologize if I get the identical twins wrong!
Top Row: Brent, Brody, Luke, Liam, Shannon, Sean
Bottom Row: Jake, Justin, Olivia, Elliot, Charlie, Jack

The boys and I have had a busy week. John was traveling on business in Chicago for most of the week so we have been surviving on our own. The most problematic time of the day is the evenings when everyone gets cranky and tired (including Mom!). We did lots of things to keep us busy and went on several runs in the jogging stroller. It was cooler this week so we tried out our new puppy dog winter hats that Grandma Mimi bought for us. The boys were quite funny when I initially put the hats on their heads. They kept staring at each other trying to figure out what the other one was wearing.


We had our Mothers of Multiples playdate at our house this week. We had 6 MOMs including myself and 12 babies (10 boys, 2 girls). I will try to list everyone's names in the picture that I post, but there are two sets of identical twins so I am not really sure which one is which. It is a great group and we enjoy talking about the ups and downs of life with two babies (when it is quiet enough to actually carry on a conversation, that is).


Have a wonderful Weekend!

No comments: