Sunday, May 11, 2008

Double the Blessing









I had a very nice Mother's Day though I must say it is very odd to be a mother to to a person (or two people). As I think about the additional 12 pounds I need to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight, I look on my left and see 16 lbs of joy and then look to my right and see 13 lbs. of happiness and know that it was all worth it. The boys are a huge blessing to John and I. I am thankful to be celebrating my first mother's day and know I would not be celebrating this day if it were not for the births of Luke and Liam in January. Thank you Boys and John for a very nice Mother's Day. Thank you also to our mothers, Grandma Carrithers and Grandma Morse, for all they taught John and I.

On another note, the boys also turned 4 months old on Mother's Day. I am posting some pictures that we took over the weekend for both mother's day and their 4 month birthday. Here are a couple of things about the pictures. The Hawaiian outfits are from Grandpa Morse and the monogrammed blankets were a gift from John's employer. The boys are quite funny as they wake up from napping and/or first thing in the mornings. Luke is typically "cool as a cucumber" and loves to nap during the day, though he is not as good of a sleeper at night. Liam, on the other hand, sleeps like an angel at night despite kicking out of his swaddle blanket, moving himself all over the crib, and swinging his head left and right while he sleeps. And we wonder why Luke weighs 3 pounds more than Liam?? Liam is in constant motion. Lastly, there are a few random pictures of the boys.

I am also including a little excerpt from a book I read recently about twins.

Double ABCs......

Double Angels


Double Babble


Double Car Seats


Double Destruction


Double Embrace


Double Friendship


Double Grouches


Double Hair


Double Identities


Double Joy


Double Kisses


Double Love


Double Milk


Double Naughty


Double Obedience


Double Pleasure


Double Quiet


Double Rub-a-Dub


Double Swimsuits


Double Trouble


Double Underwear


Double Valentine


Double Wrestling


Double X-citement


Double Yell


Double Zany

No comments: